- Open the System Preferences Window (see last week’s tip on how do this)
- The Dock Preferences Window will open:
4. From this window you will be able to change many dock preferences. After you have finished, simply close the window to save your changes (Clicking the red circle will close the window).
- The first option allows you to adjust the size of the dock icons. Simply drag the marker to the desired size.
- The last option controls whether or not the dock will hide when you move the cursor away from the dock. To prevent it from hiding, make sure there is no checkmark in the box next to this option. Click on the box to remove the checkmark and disable this feature.
- Many other preferences can be changed, such as how the windows minimize, the position of the dock on the screen, how applications open etc. Try adjusting these preferences until the Dock is just the way you want it!